Help..I think I'm addicted to macro....

Name
Huw
Edit My Images
No
I've been trying to remove my Sigma 150 but it doesn't seem to want to part company with my E-30 at the moment ;)

C&C welcomed :)

_6032292.jpg

_6032308.jpg

_6032322.jpg

_6032318.jpg

_6042441.jpg

_6042482.jpg

Last edited:
Great set, perfect focus. Just got a canon 60mm f2.8 macro but will take a while to come close to these

3 and 4 are crackign shots, beautiful damselflies... I know what you mean about being addictive, the mp-e65 qulaifies as my main walkabout lens these days....

Sounds like you need to pop along to our macro meet at Exbury gardens. Super series of shots BTW ;)

I've been trying to remove my Sigma 150 but it doesn't seem to want to part company with my E-30 at the moment ;)

I can quite see why as they get along so well :D

Really nice set, 3 and 4 are crackers, just love the colours on that beauty (y)

Tara

Great set, perfect focus. Just got a canon 60mm f2.8 macro but will take a while to come close to these

Thanks very much Jim, looking forward to seeing some of your shots :)

3 and 4 are crackign shots, beautiful damselflies... I know what you mean about being addictive, the mp-e65 qulaifies as my main walkabout lens these days....

Thanks Carl, yes I agree my 150 macro is probably my most used lens at the moment, even more that my 12-60 which is s surprise to me :)

#4 for me, but all of them are cracking shots :clap:

I like the bumblebee shot for the wing blur, it's just a shame that it's the flower that's super sharp, not the bee :shrug:

Thanks Nigel :)
I agree it's a pity the bee slipped slightly out of focus.

Sounds like you need to pop along to our macro meet at Exbury gardens. Super series of shots BTW ;)

Thanks Alby, Exbury gardens eh, I'll have a look at your link. Btw is that where your team surgically remove macro lenses ;)

I can quite see why as they get along so well :D

Really nice set, 3 and 4 are crackers, just love the colours on that beauty (y)

Tara

Thanks for your kind comments Tara :)

You have talent my friend!! All great shots, but no 4 and 6 are my faves.

I must practice with my macro lens, I'm nooooo where near this level!!

First you, second this lens are a explosive mix! you made great shots, I liked them all. keep shooting like this !

Paolo

Nice work there, especially the Damsel's(y)

Now say after me - My name is Huw and I'm a ....................macro photographer:LOL:

You have talent my friend!! All great shots, but no 4 and 6 are my faves.

I must practice with my macro lens, I'm nooooo where near this level!!

Thanks very much Justin :)

First you, second this lens are a explosive mix! you made great shots, I liked them all. keep shooting like this !

Paolo

Thanks for your generous comments Paolo :)

Excellent set of images. Macro brings a whole new dimension to photography. I love it.

Dai

I won't argue with that Dai, I think it is fascinating area of photography. Thanks for the comment :)

Nice work there, especially the Damsel's(y)

Now say after me - My name is Huw and I'm a ....................macro photographer:LOL:

Thanks so much Rhod, you have given me new found confidence to deal with my addiction ;)
Thanks for the comments too :)

Superb set, I can quite understand why you wouldn't want to remove it...

Back