Help me decide a business name, please

Name
Danielle M DiNatale
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello!!

I have been a wedding photographer for 13 years, getting burned out so I decided to rebrand. Looking to change my business name and would like opinions. Also open to suggestions. I have attached a link to the site I'm working on the give you a feel of my work. Thank you for your time!

Wedding Photographer based in NY available world wide

Danielle DiNatale photography

Dee DiNatale photography

Peak and Valley photography

Onyx and Pearl photography

Iris Nova photography

I can't add too much to the name discussion, as they all seem ok to me.

Thought I'd just chime in and say that I really like a lot of your images on your site. From a technical perspective, I like how you've lit a lot of the images and the poses / compositions of couples is very appealing to my eyes.

Good luck in your rebrand :)

Don't forget to check website domains that are available too? Whilst it might seem a small thing you don't want to choose one and then find there is another company with the same name that will feature above you on google. A few quick google searches might refine your list a little.

Are you sure re naming is a good idea ? Previous customer recommendations may be lost if they can't find you ,

Don't forget to check website domains that are available too? Whilst it might seem a small thing you don't want to choose one and then find there is another company with the same name that will feature above you on google. A few quick google searches might refine your list a little.
Yes, actually why my options are what they are, ones I liked better are already taken unfortunately

Are you sure re naming is a good idea ? Previous customer recommendations may be lost if they can't find you ,
I am keeping my portrait site under my old name, it will have a "wedding" tab that will bring you to my new site so I won't lose word of mouth.

Back