Help me find it! Please!

Edit My Images
Yes
:( I am hoping someone out there can offer me some guidance. I have one more filter than I have boxes! Does anyone know where I can get replacement filter boxes individually without paying through the nose? It's for a 58mm circular filter.

Cheers,
Ali

is one of them a skylight or uv filter? stick it on your lens and save a box...(y)

:coat:

Thanks TheRedUn but unfortunately it's a macro +1 filter. One of my boxes has broke and I don't have enough now, even with the uv's stored on the relevant lenses.

I did try looking at EBay hypnotic, but it seems silly to have to buy a pouch for all of my filters when it's only one I need a case for. Looks like it might be my only option though, as I can't seem to find anywhere to get just one, and if it means buying four, I might as well spend my pennies on a pouch like the one you sent a link for.

The hunt goes on.......:)

I take it all you need is the plastic case to put the filter in.

I have a few filter boxes spare that I don't need (as the UV filters reside permanently on the relevant lenses), I only have 77mm filter boxes though.

Should this be OK with you drop me a PM and I'll try to sort something out for you.

(Also how many do you need?)

Have a look round the stationary dept of tescos (or your local type store) there's bound to be something that would fit the purpose?

Back