Help needed with car photography...

Name
Julian
Edit My Images
Yes
...not sure how best to arrange the cars so they look good. Any pointers? Here's my most recent effort:

3671434236_5808f16136_o.jpg

3671434496_bd2e1a7cd3_o.jpg

:naughty:

Not quite sure what happened there, but I'm glad I've started taking a camera out on my walks :D

No idea! Was out for a walk and decided to head down an alley, to be met by this obstruction. No sign of anyone about to ask.

:LOL: I tell you what, that takes some driving skill to get it over that wall :naughty:

Attempted theft perhaps, looks like its on a driveway with access on the other side of garden out of shot and someone [possibly blind drunk/drugged] tried to drive it away ...well either that, or it was one of Top Gears 17 year olds aiming for a gap everyone apart from a 17 year old knows is too narrow :LOL:

or it was one of Top Gears 17 year olds aiming for a gap everyone apart from a 17 year old knows is too narrow :LOL:

:LOL: or someone had forgotten that they now owned a car rather than a moped.

Probably an automatic, I`ve recovered loads of similar prangs over the years. Normally caused by an "older" person selected forward instead of reverse or vice versa, and then when it goes the wrong way, they panic and hit the throttle instead of the brakes.

I had one that went straight through the wall of the garage wall, conservatory and into the garden like that. Quality effort....

Amazing isn't it. You go to bed and whilst your asleep, some prankster builds a wall under your car.

I knew someone who lent their mother her car. Her mother put the car in 1st instead of reverse and drove the front end through a hedge and the front wheels dropped over a low wall. It was only a week or so later when I was in the passenger seat of her car, that I noticed the passenger footwell didn't look quite right. Her Mum had bent the floorpan and damaged the sill. Her Mum swore she never did it and must have already been there.

How about this then, not my photos.

Scroll down

5288_121702797645_572457645_3012301.jpg

140720090201.jpg

140720096121.jpg

Last edited:
I knew someone who lent their mother her car. Her mother put the car in 1st instead of reverse and drove the front end through a hedge and the front wheels dropped over a low wall. It was only a week or so later when I was in the passenger seat of her car, that I noticed the passenger footwell didn't look quite right. Her Mum had bent the floorpan and damaged the sill. Her Mum swore she never did it and must have already been there.

How about this then, not my photos.

Scroll down

5288_121702797645_572457645_3012301.jpg

140720090201.jpg

140720096121.jpg

And to think the reason for parking the £50 Pug behind it on the driveway was probably to prevent the Focus getting nicked :LOL:

...not sure how best to arrange the cars so they look good. Any pointers? Here's my most recent effort:

3671434236_5808f16136_o.jpg

3671434496_bd2e1a7cd3_o.jpg

:naughty:

Not quite sure what happened there, but I'm glad I've started taking a camera out on my walks :D

I though Matt had a Corsa?..............:naughty:

I think you are all a little harsh. That is some great reversing into gap skilz

Back