Help needed

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Went into my local woods to get out the house light was poor and started to rain so only took a few snaps, didnt think the gx1l would like a lot of rain. If i bought a good tripod would i be able to inprove my shots in bad light conditions.:shrug:

den1.jpg

den.jpg

If i bought a god tripod would i be able to inprove my shots in bad light conditions.:shrug:

Yes, as you can use longer exposures without flash in bad light, but you would need the tripod to stop camera shake.
With using longer exposures you can also blur the moving water for effect.

Anyway these are good shots (y)
but i would prefer to see the second shot without the use of a flash on the wood, which would mean a longer exposure hence the tripod.

As its your local wood go back and keep shooting as it looks a nice place (y)

Thanks for ur help now i will have to get a nice tripod ordered this photo bug dos'nt half lighten your wallet:crying:

Yes, as you can use longer exposures without flash in bad light, but you would need the tripod to stop camera shake.
With using longer exposures you can also blur the moving water for effect.

Anyway these are good shots (y)
but i would prefer to see the second shot without the use of a flash on the wood, which would mean a longer exposure hence the tripod.

As its your local wood go back and keep shooting as it looks a nice place (y)

Spot on in every respect.

As said, Nice pics. I like the first one better as the composition is strong imho. It has good lines and nice colours. The second one is nice, but for me the stairs take up slightly too much of the image. Perhaps if you can go any wider that would be good :)

Back