Help Wanted

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Just purchased a nifty fifty off fleabay and its arrived, along with the noisiest AF ever and the front of the lens has a substantial amount of play in it certainly enough to wobble it a bit. Am I right in thinking its shot or is this as they are?. Thanks Jim

I got mine of ebay, some time ago, and is exactly how you descibe yours. I've never tried a new one. But mine is still the sharpest ever, even though the AF is intermittant (due to my abuse).

Just purchased a nifty fifty off fleabay and its arrived, along with the noisiest AF ever and the front of the lens has a substantial amount of play in it certainly enough to wobble it a bit. Am I right in thinking its shot or is this as they are?. Thanks Jim

Where in Kent are you Jim? I've got a new nifty fifty - happy to let you compare...

Where in Kent are you Jim? I've got a new nifty fifty - happy to let you compare...

I am in Mudway, (that will not mean much to non men of Kent) Might be a good idea to compare it, just does not feel right. Regards Jim

But is it 'Kentish Man' or 'Man of Kent'? :LOL:

I'm just up the road in Sittingbourne, but am originally from Chatham. Will have to arrange to meet up with you somewhere. Perhaps best to take this private, so please PM me your email address...

donut of kent here ( east of the river i believe ? ) very near the cherry tree ph

donut of kent here ( east of the river i believe ? ) very near the cherry tree ph

Know it well. I'm the other end of Swale, but have a friend living in Gaze Hill Ave.. right opp the Cherry Tree...

lived in gaze hill for 19 years now in caldew ,second on left off said road ,

Back