help with canon digital professonal

Name
gary
Edit My Images
Yes
hi iam here again asking :bonk:when i take a shot in raw and i want to edit it with digital professional the white balance tool pallet wont allow me to adjust anything is this a wrong setting problem or a setting on the camera:thinking:

Do you mean it's ghosted out or something else?

hi pxl8 when i open the tool palette and click on the raw tab nothing is showing if i click on the rgb tab i can move the controls same with the nr/lens/alo tab i can move those but not the raw controls:shrug:

Are you sure you're looking at a raw file not a jpeg?

:bonk::bonk::bonk::bang::bang::bang:thanks pxl8 ive been taking my last few pic in raw but as you mentioned jpg i have been trying to edit a jpg and not the raw talk about stupid do you think i'll ever get there:bang::bang::bang:

Easy mistake to make, DPP doesn't give any indication what's what until you try and edit one.

all ive got to do now is learn how to edit sounds easy enuff :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:if you say it quick:):LOL:

When I open DPP, each RAW file has a little image of a camera at the bottom left hand corner, and RAW written beneath it, stating that the photo is a RAW file. The only time I have a greyed out RAW tool palette is when there are no RAW files on display, just jpg's.

Bob

Ive seen that now, i didnt realise it was a jpg until pxl8 mentioned it. thanks for your comments(y)

Back