Hereford Cathedral

#1 and #4 for me, though both are a bit tight with the wheel cut off in #4.
#3 would look great without the yellow tinge at the end and from the lights, a thoughtful B&W conversion could resolve that ... the sunlight beaming through is excellent.

Very nice Rob, number 1 being my favourite. Not the easiest to photograph since they put the new railings up as you can't get far enough away without something pretty wide.

Very nice Rob, number 1 being my favourite. Not the easiest to photograph since they put the new railings up as you can't get far enough away without something pretty wide.

i know u must have spent about 15 minutes trying to get a good angle to try and fit it all in!

was it just the small wall there before i guess?

i know u must have spent about 15 minutes trying to get a good angle to try and fit it all in!

was it just the small wall there before i guess?

Used to be railings there but they cut them down to use as metal in the 2nd world war ( not that I'm that old to remember...:LOL:) and over the last few years they have been updating the grounds with new paving, statues and the resurrection of the railings and yes, was just a small wall.
I'm a Herefordian, though now living in Cambridgeshire, hence why I'm full of useless, local to there, knowledge :LOL:

ah thats really interesting that they used that metal in ww2!

the paving around it looks really good now, although personally think having no railings would leave a better view of the front.

the mappa mundi is amazing too!!

Great set here! like them all very much including the colour and monochrome version.. well done, though the bike wheel should be included fully :)

Hi, I like the b&w especially the rays of light.

Crit, well these would be much better if they were symmetrical. I've done a few in churches myself and had to really slow myself down, properly level my tripod and camera and take my time.

Cheers.

i agree about the bike wheel, however i only noticed when i got home sadly.

in regards to to them not being symmetrical i didnt have my tripod with me so all with were by hand

Back