Heritage Day

Marc

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
They held a Heritage day in our town yesterday with a Medieval day. Just a few shots from the day here:

#1 - Getting ready for battle

DSC05094.jpg

#2 - Squaring up to the enemy (In this case it was a bunch of 5 year olds! :LOL:)

DSC05123.jpg

#3 - I know this one isn't completely in focus (Didn't have time to up the ISO, hence a low shutter speed) but I still like the look he gave me when he spotted the camera.

DSC05112.jpg

#4 - A jester's pose

DSC05137.jpg

#5 - A knight prepares

DSC05173.jpg

#6 - A fierce battle

DSC05179.jpg

#7 - The jousting was tough as I was struggling with the AF, so many things ion the foreground and background, this was the best one I got

DSC05248.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I really like 4 but for me its a shame about the red background almost blending in with the hat etc. but maybe thats just me :shrug:
number 6 is my fav.
Nice shots :D

I really like 4 but for me its a shame about the red background almost blending in with the hat etc. but maybe thats just me :shrug:
number 5 is my fav.
Nice shots :D

Thanks. Yes, you are absolutely right about the background in #4. It's a tent behind him, but there's nothing I could do about it. He was very obliging when he spotted the camera though, could have been that big white lens! :D

wonder if you were one of the togs I saw wandering around yesterday .. or are there lots of these events ?

I like #4 for his expression. #3 looks like he should cast a spell on you !

wonder if you were one of the togs I saw wandering around yesterday .. or are there lots of these events ?

I like #4 for his expression. #3 looks like he should cast a spell on you !

As it was the Leighton Buzzard event, you could have seen me. I was there at about 2pm and then came back at 3, leaving at 4.

Back