Heron

A really good set 2 and 3 for me i just feel in 1 the herons head is a bit close to the top of the frame (y)
Regards
Richard

A really good set 2 and 3 for me i just feel in 1 the herons head is a bit close to the top of the frame (y)
Regards
Richard

I agree with Richard, nice captures. Well done Will.
Regards: Gordon

Thanks for the comments all :)

I wasn't sure if they looked a bit dark - LR was starting to show blown out whites if I went up so I kept them pretty much as they were... Maybe bringing up the shadows a bit might make them look a bit brighter without losing any detail? :shrug:

I think they've all taken a bit of a cropping, so I'll probably revisit them and try a couple of other crops out based on the feedback (y)

Tina - I really wasn't sure what to do about reflections, I either had to pull out a bit, sacrifice a bit of detail but get the reflection or just ignore it and go in close so I decided to do a bit of both :LOL:
Again, I think I do have more on the left in the 2nd one that I can uncrop, so I'll have a play :D

I've uploaded another since earlier that doesn't have the reflection but does have a bit more left on either side...

Heron by William Harvey2010, on Flickr

Back