Heya Guys

Techno-Geek

Boring
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Just thought i would come back on here and see you guys and see how you are :)

I have been away for ages it seems and the camara hasent been touched in like months :(

I don't know what happend to me shifting the photography but it seems to have happend :(

Once i got Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare i become an addict then i started going out more and so on

I haven't used photoshop in weeks either, my desktop has been used as a media station for music hehe.

Am i missing anything out with the camara?? :bang:

The one thing that made me give up photography aswell was how crap my photos was staying, which give me no ethiusiuasum (SPELL CHECK) :p

Missed you guys

Tony x

The one thing that made me give up photography aswell was how crap my photos was staying, which give me no ethiusiuasum (SPELL CHECK) :p

Missed you guys

Tony x

Tony, I saw improvement in your photos. I think you just needed to go further a field. The stuff you were posting was always pics of fields or rooftops near your house. Those pics were out of focus and overexposed at first. The last pics you posted were sharp and well exposed.

There you have it, improvement !!

You could do well, you just need to find an eye for a good subject !!

Hope that came across as constructive and not a slagging :bonk:

Rikki

Just two replies and i am already looking at me camara saying "Oh you want to to hold you don't you?" HAHA

Well guys i really thought i was not wanted and out-classed on the photography scene but i guess i will give it another hit :)

Tony

Ahh i remember what i gave it up for now.

Because i got told off by my dad that i couldn't take pictures in a public place anywhere. But i am 18 now and give give brown stuff what people say :)

Just two replies and i am already looking at me camara saying "Oh you want to to hold you don't you?" HAHA

Well guys i really thought i was not wanted and out-classed on the photography scene but i guess i will give it another hit :)

Tony

Hell Tony, were all out classed here by someone or other, but thats not what this place is about is it !!

Keep going, to make this interesting, I'll set you a challange.

7 days to find and shoot a poiliceman/woman !! (y)

Okay, i'll take that challange mate :)

But say if they nick me? Can come and bail me out? :)

But that is the only thing i am worried about

Back