Hi all changed my outfit

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Hello again people i have now changed my full Canon outfit for a Nikon one.

I bought the Canon on a wim but deep down i am a Nikon guy. I went today and got myself a Nikon D90 with the 18-105mm VR kit lens and a 70-300mm VR.

This is the reason i post the thread i am looking to see what other D90 users think of the camera and if they have any tips for me.

I am pleased with it :love:and just seem to prefer the overall Nikon features and controls(Sorry Canon users, but i do).:(

If anybody has any shots they have taken with the D90 lets see them as i cant get out till the mora now.(y)

Thanks Folk.

p.s My Canon outfit is in the for sale section if anybody is looking to buy.lol

Hello again people i have now changed my full Canon outfit for a Nikon one.

I bought the Canon on a wim but deep down i am a Nikon guy. I went today and got myself a Nikon D90 with the 18-105mm VR kit lens and a 70-300mm VR.

This is the reason i post the thread i am looking to see what other D90 users think of the camera and if they have any tips for me.

It's a bit late now. My tip for you is "Don't do it, you are making a big mistake" :)

am i the only one who thought they would be seeing GlasgowGunner in a pinstriped suit or a tux from seeing the thread title :shrug: :bonk: as ianm79 said welcome to the darkside :naughty: enjoy your new camera

Thanks guys for the replys. Still waiting to see some of your lots shots from the D90.lol

Back