Hi all

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
Another new member from Lincoln UK I own 2 cameras, the first one I bought last year a Sony A57 with all the things that went with it. Then the wife bought me another Sony but the A68, the reason I bought the first one was to take photos of my shaving gear. As I use my phone but want to take better pictures so hence why I'm here, hoping to learn how to use this camera.
I will add photos later

Regards

Ian

Hi,
I'm in Hampshire,and I'm hoping to improve my photographic skills as well. My first impression is that this is a great forum, and I've had some very useful replies to my first project question. I'm not too sure about photographing my shaving gear though. :)

I think I may have an old cut throat razor somewhere if you want to go "retro".

Hi Ian, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi,
I'm in Hampshire,and I'm hoping to improve my photographic skills as well. My first impression is that this is a great forum, and I've had some very useful replies to my first project question. I'm not too sure about photographing my shaving gear though. :)

I think I may have an old cut throat razor somewhere if you want to go "retro".

Thank you Sir for the warm welcome,
Yes it seems a very good place been having a look around.

That's funny as that's what I do use I have about 200 straights so very Retro

Hi Ian :welcome: to the forum, enjoy :wave:

Back