Hi Everyone

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all.

My name, t'internet username at least, is redhed17. That is the username I try to use on all the internet sites I visit, and if you see that on any other photo sites, t'is me. ;)

Why redhed17? Well I'm a fan of Liverpool FC,(footy is not everyones cup of tea I know) and when I tried to use the redfan17, redhead17, and various combinations of username about 6-7 years ago, they were all gone, so I thought redhed17.(17 for fave number and date of birth) Until a month or 2 ago, it was unique, but there is a young lady in the USA who has started using the name. :shake: :LOL:

I'm rapidly approaching 40, and live in Liverpool, UK.

I've been taking pictures since the mid 80's, though from the early 90's, the cost put me off. :( I purchased my 1st digital camera, a Fuji S602Z SE, in 2003. Having got the bug again, I bought a Nikon D70 in 2005, and then upgraded again to a Nikon D200 at the beginning of 2007. Unless the lottery win happens, I don't think I'll be getting another camera anytime soon. And not till I've finished paying for this anyway.;)

Well that's enough from me, it seems a very busy site, which is good. It may take a bit of time until I get head around the site, and the lay of the land, so to speak.

I look forward to visiting the site often, and hopefully joining in a bit.

Hi and welcome :wave:

:welcome:

Hello

Welcome redhed17 (y) and good luck against AC MILAN on Wednesday;)

Back