Hi everyone

Edit My Images
Yes
my name is Sharon, and like everyone else I've been lurking around for a while. I'm from Portchester on the south coast, so lots of nice places to visit with a camera.
I have always fancied taking up photography, but have never got round to it until now. I've treated myself to a cannon
400d with kit lens. I've enrolled myself onto a short college course (as I know nothing:thinking:), but it doesn't start until October! So in the meantime I hope you don't mind if I just hang around to watch and learn :help::D

Sharon

Hello :)

You can comment on the pictures while you learn ;)

Hi Sharon

Your not allowed to just watch and learn, you need to take part in order to learn, after all....the best way of learning is by doing :)

Lots of people come here with a limited range of photographic skills and after a few weeks or months are having images published or making money from their improved skill levels with the camera.

:)

Hi and welcome :wave:

Welcome Sharon - you'll learn loads here; as has been said, get some images up here & you'll be well set up for the course in October!

Wow, thank you for the warm welcome. I'd best get out there snapping then:)

Sharon

Welcome Sharon. Feel free to just chat along at whatever level you feel comfortable with :)

Back