Hi from Bristol! new here looking for recycling my old equipment.

Name
Angel
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone!

My name is Angel (Spanish living in Bristol UK) just found this forum looking on the internet, place to share your pics, impressions and find some second hand equipment. So I will be looking this forum the next weeks and why not, stay here for more, learn from the others and discuss about our passion: Photo.

I have been an enthusiastic about Photo for 10 years, since I finished my studies on Audiovisuals.

Hope I could learn and share with you! Cheers,

Angel

Welcome from another Bristolian Angel :)

Welcome. There are two London Camera Exchange shops in Bristol might be worth a look for used equipment.
Only the Broadmead shop open currently, I guess the Baldwin Street shop is too small for Covid-19 restrictions.

Thanks for such a fast reply and welcoming, One question: Has this forum any topic or room about users selling his equipment on a trustable way so we can buy? Send goods after money transfer? Thanks
It has but you need to be here a short while and exchange a few posts before you can gain access. :)

Hi Angel, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy"

welcome to TP - new and used equipment in Bristol , forget about London Camera Exchange, far too expensive- go to WEX instead is my advise

anyhow, enjoy the forum

Les :)

Welcome to the forum Angel, enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Hola Angel,

Just finished my post introducing myself and came across yours.
I'm also Spanish (from Seville) and Bristol based.

I'd say what a coincidence, but we Spaniards are everywhere in this country :LOL: .

As mentioned before, London Camera exchange is a great place to sell and buy gear, I got my Sony kit from them and couldn't be happier.

Frankie

Welcome to the forum Angel- plenty to do and see here - have a look at WEX in Bristol ( once this lockdown has ended of course) great company with plenty of gear to sell too

Les :)

Back