Hi from Canada

Edit My Images
No
Hello everyone! Logging in from where logging is king - coastal British Columbia. Recently retired and decided to pick up photography again and see what I can do. I dabbled in it back in the 80s with a Canon AE-1, when I really didn't have the time or money to do it justice.

So I got myself a Canon SL3 and a range of EF-S lenses about 6 months ago, and I'm working my way up the learning curve. Hoping to learn more by being here, stay motivated, and contributing where I can.

Hi and welcome to TP

I think you might be one of the most distant new members yet?

Lots of different sub-fora here so just get stuck in.

You live in a part of the world that has been on my bucket list for some years and I look forward to seeing your images from your neck of the woods :)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forum, good luck with your new venture and enjoy your retirement :welcome:

:fuji:

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Hi there, BC is a very photogenic part of the world so it'll be nice to see images from there in due course. Welcome to the site and enjoy strolling through the myriad of different topics and threads that populate it

Hi and welcome :D

Definitely looking forward to seeing some pictures of Canada.

Have fun and see you in the threads!

Love you light house ;)

Back