South-East England Hi from Canterbury :)

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all. Been lurking for a while but finally got around to setting up a profile. Great to find a forum that is (a) UK-centric and (b) revolves around photos and not gear :D

As a dad of two small rascals, I don't have as much time as I'd like for either taking or discussing photos, but I'll try and drop in from time to time...

Hi Rich, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Rich, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Thanks - I'm looking forward to contributing when I can :)

Hi Rich and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi there Rich :welcome: enjoy the forum

Welcome to TP Rich!!!! plenty of Kentish folk on here enjoy your time

Welcome to TP Rich!!!! plenty of Kentish folk on here enjoy your time

That's great to know - I am always looking for tips on places to visit and photograph. I haven't lived in the area long, so still learning my way around...

That's great to know - I am always looking for tips on places to visit and photograph. I haven't lived in the area long, so still learning my way around...
What type of photography are you interested in

What type of photography are you interested in

A wide variety - landscape, nature, architecture, anything that catches my eye really. Oh, and my kids of course :)

Spooky looking place! Will have to see if I can find it when I have a few hours free to mooch around with a camera. Never really done much urbex but I enjoy looking at other people's images of abandoned buildings. Thanks for the tip! :)
your welcome

Back