Hi from Cheryl Jacobs

Edit My Images
Yes
Just wanted to say a quick hello. I found your forum via some hits to my website. I see a few names I recognize here! If you don't recognize my login name, it's because I got married in June and am trying to remember to use my new last name of Nicolai. Not easy!

I currently live in Denver but work pretty much everywhere. I spend two weeks every March working in the UK, which I'd like to think makes me blend at least just a tiny bit on this forum!

I'm a B&W film shooter, and I love to shoot people. :cautious: I also teach and write about photography, and have a blues band on the side. I'm rarely bored!

Anyway, thanks for letting me join you.

- CJ

:welcome:

Hello Cheryl, Welcome to TPF :wave:

Hi Cheryl - welcome to TPf. I'm sure we'll benefit from your experience(y)

Jon

welcome!

Hi Cheryl, and :welcome: to TPf

Thanks! The guys and I have a lot of fun, and it gets my brain off photography every so often. Jon's a monster on the guitar, isn't he?

- CJ

(y) welcome cj (y)

seeing souls :clap: i like it.i hope to learn alot off you if possible from what ive seen and heard so far.
as i am in the process of trying to get into and do alot of portrait shots (y)

Thanks, Dave and Double! Always happy to help however I'm needed. I do travel quite a lot for workshops and commissions, so if I disappear every now and then, that's probably why!

Thanks! The guys and I have a lot of fun, and it gets my brain off photography every so often. Jon's a monster on the guitar, isn't he?

- CJ

This is way late I know but no wonder that self portrait made me think Shania Twain...

Remember her any man of mine video?? I know I do:D

hi and welcome !!!!:wave: :welcome:

Back