Hi from Leeds

D

Deleted member 89208

Hi

I am pretty new to photography, I bought my first DSLR about 6 months ago and have spent most of the time since either playing around with it or watching tutorials on YouTube. My partner and I travel a lot so most of my shooting so far has been documenting our adventures. Katey has been involved in modelling, photography & editing for a long time and we are in the process of setting up an editing/retouching service targeted at wedding photographers (https://hemsworthsphotography.com/), the website is a work in progress so any advice is welcome! Most of the shots on the site are my own, with a couple taken by Katey.

I'm looking forward to using the forum to get advice and feedback on our work and to integrate into the photography community.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Matt, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Matt, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".
Thanks! I'm sure I'll share some images

Welcome to the forum Matt, enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Hello also from Leeds! I'm also new around here... (forum, not Leeds!)

HI Matt - enjoy the forum, post some images, give some crit on other peoples work - maybe even share some of your retouching expertise with other members - put something into the community before you start to use the forum as somewhere to do market research or to promote your business for free.

welcome, ask if you need anything :)

Back