Hi from Saudi Arabia

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Just got free internet in the hotel so thought I'd say Hi!

Here until Sunday for the 2nd round of the Presidents Cup Formula 2000 Cup.

Sorry for no photos as I'm doing Rescue not photography. Got some camera phone shots of a Kawasaki Sikorski helicopter so will post when I'm home!

Cheers for now,
Carl.

Enjoy

Hello, i wish i was there.

Saudi.. A place I would like to visit too Carl, Enjoy your stay, The weather is carp here..:LOL:

Weather is brill here. didn't run any timed practice yesterday due to high winds but sunny so burnt to hell!

Did today, I jumped on the boat and 2 boats barrel rolled but both drivers okay. I got kicked off the boat for the race and there were no accidents - should I worry :) LOL !

2 days of sun bathing ....

Later peeps!
Carl.

Nope, not jealous at all :bat: Sounds like you're having a terrible time, come home soon :D

Great to hear from you Carl ... (y) ... shame you're not proper 'togging in such a wonderful place ... :shrug:

Enjoy the rest of your stay ... ;)

:p

Was brilliant until the last day, walking around Abha, got glass bottles and spray cans thrown at us. A young solider gave us the finger and shouted "f*** you". Which really ruined a pretty good trip.

If you've watch the end of "Snatch", that's how we left Saudi....NEVER TO RETURN !!!!!!

See ya,
Carl.
PS Waiting in Frankfurt airport to fly home. Good lucking women and beer! Back to sanity!

Was brilliant until the last day, walking around Abha, got glass bottles and spray cans thrown at us. A young solider gave us the finger and shouted "f*** you". Which really ruined a pretty good trip.

If you've watch the end of "Snatch", that's how we left Saudi....NEVER TO RETURN !!!!!!

See ya,
Carl.
PS Waiting in Frankfurt airport to fly home. Good lucking women and beer! Back to sanity!

Hope it didnt spoil the complete trip for you Carl.:(

Welcome home chum.:)

Was brilliant until the last day, walking around Abha, got glass bottles and spray cans thrown at us. A young solider gave us the finger and shouted "f*** you".

Hmmm... Did you try shooting back? Works for us usually...
My mates Mr Smith and Mr Wesson usually settle that sort of argument for me...

Have fun!! :) :wave:

Back