Hi from Sheffield

Cockney

I asked Admin for a user title
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi. I'm Brian, a Londoner who's been living in Sheffield for 30 years.
I used to do a lot of film photography and I've just come back, using digital, after a 15 year gap.

I first joined the AP forum but find it a very clicky closed shop. Not welcoming and very slow traffic. Maybe one causes the other.

Looking forward to "meeting" you all.
Brian

Hi Brian, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome.

I joined AP the same time I joined here and I got the same impression.

Where abouts in Sheff you located?

Welcome.

I joined AP the same time I joined here and I got the same impression.

Where abouts in Sheff you located?
Rotherham side. Im in Thorpe Hesley.
Brian

Welcome Brian.

I've relocated from Scotland to Hull last year but work out of Sheffield pretty regularly (Meadowhall area).

I'm sure you'll find TP a far more pleasant place to be :)

Ian

Welcome Brian.

I've relocated from Scotland to Hull last year but work out of Sheffield pretty regularly (Meadowhall area).

I'm sure you'll find TP a far more pleasant place to be :)

Ian
I'm just off junk 35. Hull to meadowhall is not a great daily run. (Says the guy who went over woodhead to manchester for years) :(

I'm just off junk 35. Hull to meadowhall is not a great daily run. (Says the guy who went over woodhead to manchester for years) :(
Yeah, I'm around an hour usually. Fine until I hit the M1 North!

Thankfully I'm based in Hull so usually only a day or two a week out of Sheffield. Looking forward to lighter nights when I can stay over that way for some photos after work.

Welcome to the forum Brian, I hope you have fun here :welcome:

Back