Hi from Surrey

Hi Steph and welcome to TP

It is a great place to share and learn..................can I suggest you expand your post, or pop in to what you see as the appropriate discussion sub-fora to outline what you like to photograph and what you would like to improve on?

Now, photography is not all about the camera but when you post do include some kit info as to what you started with and what you are using now?

Knowing the above can kick start how folk can guide and advise :)

PS There are good few TP'ers in Surrey............... :wave: from near Guildford

PPS ooops! I missed the kit list in your "About" section on your profile, silly mistake but easy to forget to look there................that is one main reason that if your question/feedback need, you feel is somehow kit related, to include the info any any post you make as needed ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the pointers Box Brownie! So I like to photograph landscapes and architecture, and in black and white. I also have a thing for geometry and lines... I'd say I'm a reasonable amateur standard but don't get out and shoot as much as I'd like since I have a young family. Speaking of which, I'm looking to improve on my candid shots and street photography; I do struggle a bit with getting quality shots of the kids when we're out and about - I suspect that's because they move around more than buildings do! I will add my 500PX site to my signature so people can see what I've been shooting once I'm allowed to.

Last edited:
Hi Steph :welcome: to the forum :wave:

Welcome steph, also from Surrey, just outside Farnham

Hi Steph, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Back