Hi from Teesside

JGP

Name
Josh
Edit My Images
No
Hey guys

I'm Josh, I'm from the Teesside area and I shoot headshots and some product work. When I'm not working I like to shoot landscapes (who doesn't) and tinker with model engineering in the shed.

I've found myself a bit bored since this whole pandemic debacle (most work has been cancelled) and have found my way back onto various forums, mostly for other hobbies but I thought I'd join up here as well. The more, the merrier, right?

I'm looking forward to diving in, however, I have a question. Which forum would be the best place to post studio/still life to? General?

Thanks!

Hello Josh from me also in Teesside, and precisely, in Normanby.

If you look down the list of sections you should see "photo genres discussion" and also "photo genres sharing and critique" and if you peep unto the various sections you may find something vaguely applicable. If not, I wouldn't worry too much, just make a best guess and if you're wildly wrong I'm sure a mod will put you right :D

Last edited:
Hi Alan, nice to see a local off the bat!

I decided to post in general, seemed a safe bet.

Hi Josh, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Josh and welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself here :wave:

Hey thanks guys. I like this place already, I hope I can be of some help.

Back