Hi Guys

Name
Brad
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wanted to say hello. I have been snapping away for a few years now with a Nikon D3300. I have just bought a used Nikon D750 and some lenses and want to step up a level.
Although I like all types of photography, my favourite is automotive and "mechanical" stuff.

Hi Brad, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Just wanted to say hello. I have been snapping away for a few years now with a Nikon D3300. I have just bought a used Nikon D750 and some lenses and want to step up a level.
Although I like all types of photography, my favourite is automotive and "mechanical" stuff.

I used to have a D750 and it's a very good camera. It did have a tendency to slightly overexpose, so I kept the exposure compensation dialled down to -0.3 EV.

What lenses did you get?

I used to have a D750 and it's a very good camera. It did have a tendency to slightly overexpose, so I kept the exposure compensation dialled down to -0.3 EV.

What lenses did you get?
Funny you say that as I have also found that I over expose sometimes. I might use the exposure compensation.

I bought the below lenses to get me started with shoooting cars:

AF-S NIKKOR 16-35MM 1.4G ED
AF-S NIKKOR 24-70MM 1:2.8G ED
TAMRON AF 70-300MM 1:4-5.6 TELEMACRO
AF-S NIKKOR50MM 1:18 G

Funny you say that as I have also found that I over expose sometimes. I might use the exposure compensation.

I bought the below lenses to get me started with shoooting cars:

AF-S NIKKOR 16-35MM 1.4G ED
AF-S NIKKOR 24-70MM 1:2.8G ED
TAMRON AF 70-300MM 1:4-5.6 TELEMACRO
AF-S NIKKOR50MM 1:18 G

Yeah it was little annoying at times. I can't remember if the D750 has highlight weighted metering, which can be handy sometimes as well. I don't think it does though. Some nice lenses there, not messing about eh? lol

Welcome to the forum Brad, have fun and enjoy the forum :wave:

:fuji:

Back