Hi there

Edit My Images
No
HELP
Im quite new to photography and have bought a Fujifilm Finpix S9500 digital camera.
I need some help.
I want to be able to take it to continuous shooting but when I hold the continuous shooting button down and turn the command dial nothing on the screen moves?
Any ideas?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum :)

I've never used that camera so I don't know anything about it, but I'll have a google and see what I can find.

Ok it seems that your cam is very similar to mine (fuji s5600). I've just found a review which states:

"Press the 'drive' button and use the arrow keys to choose from one of the four options (top 4, last 4, long time continuous and AE bracketing). The AE compensation button works in exactly the same way."

So you need to press use the Arrow Keys instead of the command dial it seems. Here's a linky to that review - very good site, and very useful: Review Here

Looks like a nice camera, looking forward to seeing some pics :)

Hi Ewan,
Tried what you sugested but still no joy any other ideas?
Thanks for the thought though/

That's very strange. Was the cam new? You're sure you're holding down the right button? And have you tried all the arrow keys?

Also continuous shooting doesn't work on all modes on my cam. Try all M,A,S and P modes, then try auto and the scene modes too.

Yes was a new camera, and yeap holding the right button also command dial doesn't work when trying to change the exposure compensation.
Guess something wrong with camera?

Hiya :wave:

Welcome to TPF.

You may get more help/answers if you post your question separately from your intro .. perhaps in 'Talk Photography' section, as not everyone visits this section.
Hope you get it sorted.

Hi and welcome :wave:

Yes was a new camera, and yeap holding the right button also command dial doesn't work when trying to change the exposure compensation.
Guess something wrong with camera?

Seems like it :shrug:

Few more possibilites. Just guessing really.

1. Is the camera set to JPEG? If it's set to RAW or something else it might not work.
2. Make sure you've tried it on ALL the different modes.
3. Make sure the flash is set to OFF - lighting symbol with a cross through it.

Back