Hi

Edit My Images
No

Hi everyone. Like the look of the forum and hoping to pick up some hints and tips.

Phil.

Hi and welcome :wave:

hiya, first tip is to burn the credit cards :D

Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome messages, dod, (I'm in Dundee by the way so nice to see a few Scots here) how do you know I have a credit card????? just what does this site know about me??

Anyway, a little more by way of introduction.......................................

I've always enjoyed slr photography, I've taken some cracking photos and some howlers, there were no forums like this when I first got into phtography so this is great for me getting back into it.

My genre is landscape photography (although I do take a ridiculous amount of pics of my daughter) with sunrises and sunsets my particular area of focus. (enjoyed that pun) !!

My recently acquired kit is.........................................................................

Canon EOS 400d, Canon EFS 18-55, Tamron 55-200, two UV filters and an external flash which, judging by the power of the internal flash I might not need. And a nifty rucksack to carry it all. I doubt I'd add much to that as it pretty much covers the range of photography I'll explore.

Cheers for now,

Phil.

Hey Phil,

:welcome: & :wave:

We do not know whether U have a CC or not but U don't burn it pretty soon U will surely burn UR pocket :LOL::LOL:

Anyways, welcome to TPF and show us some of UR pics soon.

Back