Highland Panorama(s)

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
Was on a run up to the far North and West yesterday and managed to take the camera along. I decided to stick with the 50mm f1.8 only and do some panorama shots using photostitch. This is number one with a link to a larger size, the image is made from 7 single shots.

Half size jpg at ~2mb

50pano51k.jpg

Quick note to the pig ugly old harpy who gave me the V's because she had to stop her Audi in a passing place to let me by, the clue is in the name, that's what they are there for! and I hope all your tyres were flat this morning :p

From the road to Nedd, there's a sign at the start of this single track road that says "Not suitable for caravans!" imo it's not suitable for a bleedin mountain goat but I suppose we photographers must suffer for our art ;)
About the same number of shots this one, with the camera held vertically

Again half size jpg

2pano1k.jpg

Liking the 2nd a lot.

Looked at both the big versions. second one has joined together better. Shame about the sky. Otherwise excellent - especially large version.

Steep,

Excellent images this is the type of shot I aspire to capture.

I'm jealous!!

Oh stop it Seppi :) RobertP I see what you mean about the sky, there's also an obvious join about 1/3 of the way along from the left, I'm working on fixing them both.

Back