Highlands and Glen Coe

Name
Philip
Edit My Images
No
Hey everyone, it's me again! Went a drive up North yesterday with my older brother, explored the Glen Coe area, and got plenty of shots. I hope you all like...

glen_coe_resize.jpg

nipple_peak_resize.jpg

leven_resize.jpg

pink_valley_resize.jpg

glen_coe_falls_resize.jpg

coe_fall_pool_resize.jpg

under_bridge_glen_coe_falls_resize.jpg

three_sisters_pano_resize.jpg

They are all brilliant - can't decide on a favourite. Going to go up there myself sometime soon I hope and have a wonder.

Some of these are oversize. The border you have added is still part of the image. Please keep them under 800 pixels on the longest side in future.

Nice series. Maybe just a touch too sharpened but still very nice.

Verging on a bit too overworked on P&P for my liking but a nice set indeed. (y) Where's the waterfall?

Some of these are oversize. The border you have added is still part of the image. Please keep them under 800 pixels on the longest side in future.

Nice series. Maybe just a touch too sharpened but still very nice.

No problem, and thank you.

Nice shots. I enjoyed viewing them.

Cheers. :)

Verging on a bit too overworked on P&P for my liking but a nice set indeed. (y) Where's the waterfall?

Thanks, it's in Glen Coe...

Very nice set.
Like most of them.

Thanks, glad you like.

I went to scotland a year back, stunning scenery absolutely breathtaking, and your photos do them perfect justice! brilliant captures.

Excellent - favourites are No2 (Ben Dorain) and the Glencoe waterfalls.
You sure got cracking weather.

A pleasing set, looks like you did well in what appears to be high contrast and harsh light.

Gary.

Back