Holiday in Suffolk

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey all, just got back from a week down in Suffolk with the family, it's a very photogenic part of the country! Thought I'd share a few of the shots that I've processed so far, C&C very much appreciated:

1)
IMG_7998_7999_8000.jpg

2)
IMG_8015-Edit.jpg

3)
IMG_8062-Edit.jpg

4)
IMG_8151-Edit.jpg

Possibly more to add later.

Scott.

I do like number 4, but for me it works better without the inclusion of the stones. Theres more mystery somehow about it then. I know the horizon would then be smack in the middle of the frame but so, if it wok then so be it. Good set

I do like number 4, but for me it works better without the inclusion of the stones. Theres more mystery somehow about it then. I know the horizon would then be smack in the middle of the frame but so, if it wok then so be it. Good set

Interesting. Here's another (square) crop with no stones:

IMG_8151-Edit_crop.jpg

I think you might be right, there's something more calming and simple about this. I did like having the 3 different bands of colour / texture in the other crop though.

squizza said:
Very nice images indeed. Where abouts in Suffolk did you visit?

We stayed in a holiday cottage in Orford, the first 3 photos were within walking distance :). Also went around vising Ipswitch / Woodbridge / Felixtowe / Aldeburgh, number 4 is Aldeburgh beach.

Hope you had some fish n chips at Aldeburgh, Both shops are run by the same company and they are some of the best chips you will find in Suffolk. Shame you didn't get any shots of one of the many Martello towers around the coast but overall well done :)

I'am sorry to say there is nothing of interest, nothing has that punch nor sharpness, Suffolk has much more to offer for a photographer..

Just catching up on all the landscape shots. This is a stunning set IMO, and number 4 sublime :)

Gary.

Back