Holywell Bay

Edit My Images
Yes
A trio from this evening (one duplicate from my Year 2 thread).

C&C always welcome :)

Holywell_III_by_HairyToes.jpg

Holywell_II_by_HairyToes.jpg

Holywell_by_HairyToes.jpg

definite theme going on there
like #1, #2, not so sure about #3
the water looks too bland

I like the effect of the water caused by the long exposure, I think the 2nd is the best :). They seem a little unusual as they are all square. Is there a reason for this?

Rob

I've got to say I prefer the original that you posted without the extra processing, I liked the colour of the sky and water which isn't there any more.

Rob

I love the first image - very big canvas type for me.

2nd and 3rd just do not work for me - second is just too "steamy" for my liking, although I could see this being a canvas too in all honesty, just not to my taste.

Great stuff mate (y)

Number one works a treat Tom, very nice, my fave. (y) Not sure about that effect you've done...is that duo tone type stuff?

...thanks for the confirm on the other thread btw.

Yeah the last one is duotoned... not everyone's cup of tea I know, especially as I tend to push the toning quite hard. It's an effect I really like though, and I generally process most of my landscape shots twice, once in colour and then again in duotone.

Nice shots....I'm gonna go with the second and your tones version of the first!

Absolutely gorgeous shades of blue! Really really visually pleasing :)

Woooah :eek: I love these. Definitely wall canvas material :clap: Well done Tom.

First for me, it's got a beginning/middle and end, giving it the extra depth the other two lack.

Some slight halos round the contrast lines I'd try and correct.

Back