Home made Camera cover

Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
My dad loves his birds and has a bird table, feeder etc so we get a few birds in our garden, come wind rain or shine. Today its raining and I don't have a waterproof cover for my camera. I have a sainsburys bag with 2 elastic bands on it at the mo. Has anyone ever made their own waterproof cover which works well, and maybe some pics so I can get an idea as the bag isn't great!

Sony_SoFar

I should put this in my sig:

Buy some camo(gortex) waterproof pants from the army surplus, get some scissors and some needles and thread, away you go.

You want`s one of these (y)

digitalcamerapouch.jpg

What's that...? ;-)

The cut off leg from an old pair of waterproof leggings is ideal.....folds into a pocket so its easy to carry.

The material from an old umbrella can be cut to form a tube shape and stitched along the bottom.

Really, any garment that is waterproof can be used as a rain jacket....even an old worn out ( and once expensive ) goretex jacket can be cut up for this purpose , machine stitch the piece you want before cutting , cut just outside of the stitching fold over then stitch a hem , make the size "tube " you require hey presto a goretex camera cover. The arm would do for a small tele lens.

Exactly Kevin where did that come from.

Back