Honda Integra DC5 - Round 2

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't think these came out too badly so thought I'd share on here for some photographers critique.

I shot this car before and posted on here, last Friday my friend called in a favour and I spent the day machine polishing it for Japshow this weekend passed, there is a mini write up on Stanceworks, #9 onwards, http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19872

Honda Integra Type R - DC5 straight from Japan. Few tweaks under the bonnet to around 250bhp I think, uprated coilovers and few other modifications.

Canon 40D
Sigma 30mm f/1.4
Hoya Circular Polarising Filter

1/

Honda Integra Type R DC5 by Jorge-, on Flickr

2/

3/

4/

5/

6/

Nice set of shots there, Love the DC5 and these shots do it justice! Only critique would be in the first photo maybe layering the pallets on the right with less saturation so you achieve an almost grayscale background- making the car stand out even more! Still a good picture though (y)

Yeah it is Matts car, every forum I go on someone knows him ! BMW, Photography, Stanceworks...

Thanks for comments, there were a couple of different edits of #1, I couldn't decide what I liked best so just took the first as you should always go with your first hunch right?

Nice car, nice compositions. I just don't think the location does it justice! :)

Back