Hong Kong Views

Edit My Images
No
Taken whilst on a Star Ferry from Central to Honghom

hong-kong-star-ferry_wma.jpg

central-hong-kong_wmb.jpg

Last edited:
I lived in HK (New Territories) for 3 years in the late 80's, Your picture of the Star Ferry brought back some good memories.

Its a good photo, it catches the scene very well.

Nice one.

I really like the first one - lovely colours and for me it catches the movement of the boat and the water really well. The 2nd one isnt my cuppa tea.

Like one best, but ...
Think there's a great shot waiting to escape in No2 with a little processing.

cheers everyone.

Rockshifer - I've processed it lol ;) just I'm pretty naff.. have a crack at it if u like

Far better than the ones I took when I was there last year!! Thumbs up from me :D :D

Lovely first shot (y)

The second one seems too much like a snapshot but 1 is really well shot lighting is good. You could experiment some different looks with that in PP, but its lovely as it is

First one does look a bit processed which I usually don't like but I'll make an exception for this one :)

Very nice.

Like the first one best. For the second one, isn't there a huge building just behind where the big boat is, or is that a bit further left? I'm off back there in a few weeks and can't ewqait, just reminded me what I've been missing for the last year.

Great photos (y)

I'm going back there in a few weeks time too........to catch up with some of the family :)

There's a photo that I took in 2006 from the Peak at night in my gallery if anyone's interested? :)

I really Like #1, great colour and tones, with a good feel of motion.

Like the first one best. For the second one, isn't there a huge building just behind where the big boat is, or is that a bit further left? I'm off back there in a few weeks and can't ewqait, just reminded me what I've been missing for the last year.

There's a new high rise block to the left of this picture - probably completed by now or almost. It looked about half complete a year ago.

Star Ferry shot - excellent.

cheers everyone.

Rockshifer - I've processed it lol ;) just I'm pretty naff.. have a crack at it if u like

Ok manc - Any better ?

The wife prefers your original post :crying:

manc_sPic.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say mate, I think you killed my shot, sorry....looks far too dark here. Maybe a bit of grad on the sky, I just re-did mine

central-hong-kong_wmba.jpg

or
central-hong-kong_wmbb.jpg

#1 is great, shame about the building/boat on the right you could try cloning, but that would isolate the boat and make it even better than it is now, great image (y)

Back