Hope im not boring you (no fresh images until tomorow)

Edit My Images
Yes
Well I say tomorrow sunday and what normally happens on a sunday it rains:razz: .
So if it's raining, Ill try my garden shots the bird food as been eaten all through the week so there must be some activity. But if it's dry ill go down to my feeding station and try the jays, magpie and the barn owl has shown up too and I cant forget the robin.

But as for now its not fresh but its new to you all.

all shots taken with the 350d and bigma either naked or with 1.4tc.

Broad-bodiedchasser.jpg

chaffinchfog.jpg

stonechatmale1copy.jpg

stonechatfemale1copy.jpg

blackcap2copy.jpg

many thanks
jason

jp

that 1st one is very very good and makes the others look not so good imo

the colours and detail look great...

imo

md(y)

I like them all, but the first one really stands out :) Maybe a hit of contrast and saturation on the second would make it pop out from its background a bit, but a really good collection imo (y)

OOh wow!!!
I really like these... all of them! (y)

I think Im actually a bit partial to #2 and would sell my granny to get a shot like that ... probably because all day Ive been in my garden trying to sneak up on one of these little fellas with my 70-200mm ... theyre sooo tiny ... and so fast!

All good but the Stonechats are best imo(y)(y)

You set a very high standard Jason, the first is exceptional. What species is that ?

Great set. All top notch shots to be proud of

If I say that the last one lets the set down, because its a bit soft, I hope you take the comment the right way. They're all excellent, but the 1st is simply fab. I really like the way you've got the flower through the transparent wings.

I like them all but the third one looks a bit artifical....maybe too much sharpening or maybe just my monitor.

Well done....

Bob

Very nice set here. I especially like the first one which I think Cuddy is a Broad-bodied Chaser (F)

Great set of bird shots Jason (y) but number 1 as said above steal's the show :)

Thank you all very much for the comments, appreciated very much.

Perhaps I should have done the broad body chaser on its own but I wanted to show what the lens can do with a 1.4 tc with good light h/h shot with now cropping.

The chaffinch shot was done when there was heavy mist/fog hence the reason why it looks a bit dull.

The black capp is a heavy crop h/h bigma 500mm 1.4tc @iso 1600 and the noise from the 350d has made it a little soft.

again many thanks
jason

ps I got my shots from sunday blue tit and robin images coming soon.

Back