Hope this is the right place.

Edit My Images
Yes
With the help of a member here I think I got my Panosonic going pretty good/ Got some photo's near a place called clarno, no town there never was but used to be a school!

Old house on the property:
1688704836692.jpeg

Old small barrn behind the house. Thinkit was for horse's as it's not real big.
1688704915885.jpeg

Main barn
1688704965156.jpeg

Old tractor near the house in a field
1688705025632.jpeg

Down the road a mile or so another old barn on the property
1688705157254.jpeg

Looking good, get out there and start exploring and taking photographs best way to get some feedback.

Looks like high noon with the lighting?

That barn has some character too, some in b&w?

Nice photos, not easy scenery to make look good.

It's surprising to see how much like parts of Africa in winter it looks like, including the shape of the hills.

The grass going brown is not something I miss though.

Tractor looks like an IH Farmall from about 1940, though I'm sure I would be wrong, as I doubt it would not have been salvaged for restoration.

Looking good, get out there and start exploring and taking photographs best way to get some feedback.

Looks like high noon with the lighting?

That barn has some character too, some in b&w?
Probably convert to B/W before I print them. Like the old stuff in B/W!

It's surprising to see how much like parts of Africa in winter it looks like, including the shape of the hills.

Tractor looks like an IH Farmall from about 1940, though I'm sure I would be wrong, as I doubt it would not have been salvaged for restoration.
Went into my grand parents tool shed many many years ago and they had an old John Deere with steel wheeles on it. Wish I had a photo of that old thing!

Last edited:

Got that yesterday then turned one of them B&W today and made a frame for it.

Attachments

• 1688771286095.jpeg
    1688771286095.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 14
Got that yesterday then turned one of them B&W today and made a frame for it.
I would give it about 3° anticlockwise, but then I didn't see the original :)

Not necessarily related, but have you seen the camera has an artificial horizon, and the horizontal line turns green when the camera is level? Just keep pushing the Disp button, and it will cycle trough the display options, and one of them will include the level. Like an aircraft, it also has a pitch indicator, to let you know when it is poining straight ahead and not up or down.

I found that level line while I was messing up. Have no idea how I got it out of there unless reset did it. Was out today looking for an old home I know about where it's at but didn't find it. Did find this other place though. Out in the middle of nowhere in Jefferson County, Oregon. Getting this little Panosonic going and attached to my belt is great!

1689040348450.jpeg

Well thinkI'm where I can post more than one photo now. Got a bunch today with that one above. But this next one is kind of special. Been going by it for years and it was a mess all the way around. Went by it today and cleaned op lot's better. Wasn't thinking and printed out a color 9.5x19 of it. Hit me right away watching it come out. I like B&W better on the old places. This is also out somewhere In Jefferson County neara small town called Ashwood and My home in Antelope. It's the old Donnybrook School House! Antelope has a population of around 30 now and Ashwood I'm not sure but can't be anywhere near 30, not even close. Onthe print I did I can read the name of the schoolon that sign onthe front!

1689041277985.jpeg

Well thinkI'm where I can post more than one photo now. Got a bunch today with that one above. But this next one is kind of special. Been going by it for years and it was a mess all the way around. Went by it today and cleaned op lot's better. Wasn't thinking and printed out a color 9.5x19 of it. Hit me right away watching it come out. I like B&W better on the old places. This is also out somewhere In Jefferson County neara small town called Ashwood and My home in Antelope. It's the old Donnybrook School House! Antelope has a population of around 30 now and Ashwood I'm not sure but can't be anywhere near 30, not even close. Onthe print I did I can read the name of the schoolon that sign onthe front!

View attachment 395035

I first thought this was B&W, and my eyes were deceiving me on the sky, then I saw the trees were green.
The school house and the wagon are B&W, with no hint of colour, ie if I desaturate it, there is no visible difference.

I really like it, as it is or in full B&W

All good and interesting pictures with lots of detail and colours and tones. Well taken Don :D

Thank you guy's! Boost's my ego!!! Problem with sky here where I live is normal sky has very little blue in it. Happens somtimes we do get a blue sky and even clouds now and then. Guess I just got used to it.

Guy that got me going with this Panosonic was Sangoma, can't thank him enough. Goes every where with me now!

Last edited:
Back