Daily Hopefully you'll Humor Homer's Humble 365!

Ahhh, I actually meant the contrast between OOf and in focus IYSWIM

Oh ok, yeah I understand what you mean now. Yeah your right the OFF one is a bit too much OOF. I tried this about 15 times and every other time I attempted it my head had moved (as I had to reach forward and move the focus ring) so they didn't really work. :bonk: I then lost focus (I'll get my coat) and made do!

Wow - some great photos since I last visited/commented, I'm not sure how I kept missing this thread :thinking: Will subscribe so can keep up! :)

On the split selfie I really do like the idea (y) but I think that it would be better if you'd feathered the switch a little :thinking: loving the nerds :D the CD's is a cleaver idea (y) on the church I'd consider doing something to take out the horrid yellow of the tungsten/sodium lighting :(

Excellent idea for the selfie!.... It would be good to see if blended/feathered a bit like Matt suggested.... great one tho (y)

Thanks for the comments everyone. Still going but not online much. Been poorly and fairly uninspired but still taken a photo every day thus far.

I haven't given up ;)

I have however ran into a few problems mainly my camera is now banjacksed! I need to get myself a new sensor and the price of it + fitting I'm as well getting a new camera. The sensor filter (whatever that is) was replaced and has made camera usable but it's still goosed, my first DSLR too, be sorry to see it go :crying:

Anyway, I've filled in with some crappy pictures but still, somehow, managed 1 pic per day, here is few from my last 8 days...

50 (my horrible poor camera on my phone was the only option this day)
8490370380_e6602303b4_c.jpg

8504802478_21c75dceaa_b.jpg

8508680598_8d7ed282a7_b.jpg

The full set so far is here.

I think those camera phone pics are working out very nicely (sorry to hear about the dslr).

Great idea in that last one ;)

Ouch! i feel for you with the camera! mind you, you have still managed to get some lovely shots!(y)

Doing very well with the phone camera! Really like day 55, very nice. I've seen worse on a DSLR!!

Doing very well with the phone camera! Really like day 55, very nice. I've seen worse on a DSLR!!

Got a replacement camera had to settle for the same one though but it was cheap! (y)

I keep forgetting about this thread forum I must make an attempt to pop in more! Update from me, still going but lots of filler of late and a few photo's stuck in just so I don't miss a day...

69 - Panning motorsport shot;
8548963539_497bb0f0be_c.jpg

70 - Selective colouring & long exposure;
8551339317_584f8825b6_c.jpg

81 - street photography, an easter parade in Cartagena in Spain;
8599641907_094b2956e2_c.jpg

Love the panning (y) very effective it looks like it was rather close :eek: I think that the sparks needs to be a long exposure as not really getting much from it :shrug: now that last one is a little different I'm trying decide what the lad is doing to the little girl is a chin up motion or smile or else :LOL: :LOL: I'm sure it's the former (y)

Back