How Cheap and Where? ..Lens

Name
Owain
Edit My Images
No
Hey,

Ok i want to get a Nikon 55-200mm AF-S DX VR Lens as a gift and want to get it as cheap as possible (don't everyone with gifts) online.

Could you possibly give me some links to some cheap but good, trust worthy sites that sell the Nikon 55-200mm AF-S VR Lens in the uk.

Thanks in advance (y)

Click in Nikon lenses, find the lens you're interested in, click on view, and it'll show the dealers and the prices.

Click in Nikon lenses, find the lens you're interested in, click on view, and it'll show the dealers and the prices.

Wait..wait, you've read my question wrong.

I'm asking if i want to search for something else is there a search box around the site or have i got to navigate through every page? :bonk: because i can't seem to find one

Wait..wait, you've read my question wrong.

I'm asking if i want to search for something else is there a search box around the site or have i got to navigate through every page? :bonk: because i can't seem to find one

If it's not on the Nikon lens list it won't be anywhere else.:shrug:

Can recommend Warehouse Express, they are generally very competitive and have a great showroom in Norwich, great service there so would expect the same online with them. Avoid Simple Electronics, there are loads of horror stories there

I can add camerabox to that as well. When I bought my Tamron 70-200 f2.8 from them, they rang me a few hours later to confirm my delivery details were correct before they sent it off - now that's customer service. I've happily bought from Warhouseexpress before as well.

I can add camerabox to that as well. When I bought my Tamron 70-200 f2.8 from them, they rang me a few hours later to confirm my delivery details were correct before they sent it off - now that's customer service.

How fast was delivery? need it by Wednesday, Thursday morning at the latest

Edit-
Sorry just looked over page and seen next working day :bang:

Thanks camerabox i think it is (y)

How fast was delivery? need it by Wednesday, Thursday morning at the latest

Edit-
Sorry just looked over page and seen next working day :bang:

Thanks camerabox i think it is (y)

I ordered by d90 when launched and later a sb600 flash, both came next day (think around 8am Sat for the d90 so no probs there, BUT, my card issuer contacted me a few months later, someone had tried to change my address and card was compromised by Camerabox, so keep an eye on that.

OMG they do, thank you :love:
Here

In the title it has the letters "G ED" what does that mean?
- The title= Nikon AF-S Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6 G ED VR DX Lens

Thanks people!

'G' means its a lens without the aperture adjustment ring.

'ED' means there are Extra-low Dispersion elements used to make the lens. Helps to prevent or lower chromatic aberration

Back