How do I get a full image on a A4

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
What size should I crop my image so it can do borderless A4 prints?

Andy

When you print there should be a section in the print option box which says borderless printing and fit to page

Andy

When you print there should be a section in the print option box which says borderless printing and fit to page

Still would not work if I did not have the image at the right size...I though the image that come from the cam without cropping would fit a4 but i was wrong had to resize it and now got it going

failing that, download a free bit of software called jpgcrops LINKY it has all the common crop ratios including A4 and is incredibly easy to use

That looks good shame it not for Mac

Mac are better :p

Yeah It me being silly god knows why I though it would print right..

Wonder if there a chart somewhere to give us size for print size... In inch as well as MM and CM

Ohhhh...never told me it was a MAC

Did you resize your image then the canvas?

Resize will fit it all on but you will be left with a white bit at one end.

If you make a crop tool of 11.63cm x 8.25cm (A4) then drag it over your image.....yes you will lose a bit but its then up to you where you drag it and which bit you will lose etc. then press the enter key and it will crop to A4 and fit correctly on the paper with no stretching and no white bits.

My native size from the camera is 12"x8". I print mainly from an online printer so that is what size I use... or 9x6" or 6x4" as these are all the same edge ratio.

you need to crop to a different aspect ratio (change shape)... resizing just resizes.. it doesnt change the shape which is what I think you need to do.

Back