Beginner How do i post a photo

Name
Harold
Edit My Images
Yes
Every time i try and post a photo that is within the size range i get an error message(error uploading) any one got any ideas?
is it becouse i am using a mac? cant realy see it being that but i am at a loss

Last edited:
is it within size in terms of file size as well as dimensions ?

I tried to upload, a couple last night, but was getting error message. I'd used my standard TP export preset, in LR, so shouldn't have had an issue. Will try again later and see if there's still an issue.

yes File size pixel size all in perameter, going to try again today

Still getting the same error message
even trid making the file size and pixel dimensions to 102k and 600 pix print size 4 x5 inch

View attachment 42403 This is the shot i am trying to upload to an album, why will it upload to here but not an album?

this sounds like a forum glitch rather than anything you are doing - i've reported it so we can hopefully get a mod or admin to take a look and get the spanners out

Thank you pete
being new i have a lot to learn about this site
Top Mate

things like that might be best posted in the forum issues board at the bottom of the page - which is more closely observed by the green team, i wouldnt worry this time though as they'll probably move it

There is a glitch in the matrix as per the post in forum help, hopefully it will be sorted soon (y) in the mean time try attaching it as a file from your device, ( upload a file button)

Thank you
Love your name LOL

Back