How do you present photos for clients?

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Guys,

Need your advice. I have just done a photo shoot for a family and They have placed a good order so I'm really pleased.

The dilemma I have at the moment is how to present the final images when I hand them over. I will be doing prints ranging from 6x4 to A4 and they have requested unmounted prints.

Can anyone recommend the suppliers of cheap, plastic covers to put each print in so they are protected, and provide a professional 'shop purchased' image?

If anyone has any other ideas in terms of 'packaging' for clients I would love to hear them.

Thank you

Matt

All my prints are dispatched in a sealed clear fronted bag. Mostly in struts or folders but the odd ones are just prints. You can get these from most photographic suppliers such as Photomart

Either greatart.co.uk or silverprint will sell you clear bags for your photos.
As for presentation - surely you give the client what they want in as cheap and as good looking folder as you can manage without eating too far into your profits?

Think how you would like to receive these prints. Presentation can make a hell of a difference to how they are perceived. If you budget will stretch to it look at using a colored cardboard box, with the prints in clear bags. Don't forget you may need some padding to "Bulk the box out. Crumpled tissue paper is one option.

How much you spend on presentation will depend on how much you are charging,and can afford, but good presentation can make a lasting impression and may get more work

some of the best perfumes - the bottle and box cost more than the contents!

Chappers - Really like the idea of the presentation box. Do you have a particular company in mind that sell them?

Back