How long does the newbie title last;)

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey everyone,

I'm Adam(17) currently in my second year of a btec in photography. Currently applying to do a BA in the medium at portsmouth uni!
:)

Hi Adam - wish I'd done a course!! Welcome

Jon

Hi Adam, and welcome to the forums :)

Is it a full time BTEC you're doing?

Hello and :welcome: to TP Forums Adam ... enjoy ... (y)

If you mean the "New Here" under your title it just depends on the number of posts a member puts up ... I believe it is currently 50 ... (?) but someone will correct me if I am wrong (again !) ... :D

:p

Yo, welcome. Good look with your btech. Im doing one of those in multimedia.

yep full time, well 4 days a week:p
the course is great, starting the final major project soon, hoping to do environmental portraits of people who offer care, doctors, nurses, lifeguards etc etc

Hello Adam, Welcome aboard :wave:

Good to hear your enjoying your course (y)

Hello!

Oops forgot to answer your question.

The title you have does change once you reach a certain number of posts.
What that number is, I'm not sure, without checking...They were set last year, but I've forgotten since then :)

I'll go check for you now.

Yup, it seens Ven is right, it's 50 posts to the next level :)

welcome!

its 50 unless we decide your spamming..then it becomes perminant...muhaha...muhahahaha...muhaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

(y) welcome (y)

Don't listen to Matty he's not actually scary! And Welcome to the forum. You can share with us some of your learned collegey type stuff!

Hello :wave: Ven you just hit the 4000 mark!!!:woot:

Past? I think hes stalled :p

;)

stalled? never.
was actually doing some college work, slowly.

a question, whats the best section to post ideas in, perhaps for people to comment on, give advice etc?

Probably here in Critique, Sharing and Manipulation if its regarding a pic - just choose the appropriate category.

And Cameras, Lenses and Accessories if you want help on kit or equipment.

Hi and welcome.

In my case the newbie title lasted up until I dropped my 1series... then it got changed to a quite appropriate custom title. :)

For the sake of being known as a newbie, id recommend you dont go the same route i went. ;)

LOL We give custom titles out to those that we think need to tell the world something :D

In dreeders case, like he says, he dropped his 1series...that was too much of an opportunity to pass up.....

Previously to that though it was "Thoroughly nice bloke", as he sent me an eyepiece extender for free.

As for matty and his spamming threats...pah we love spam here :D You spam away adam.

Hi Adam :wave:

I'm new here as well, Its great! you will enjoy it.

Hello :wave: Ven you just hit the 4000 mark!!!:woot:

So I did Glen ... thanx for that ... :D ... now it's spoiled ... :LOL:

Cynic said:
Past? I think hes stalled

Actually I had to 're-build' my office/garden room/second bedroom as we finally got around to having it decorated just before Christmas and had the carpet laid last week ... :nono: ... so everything had to be disconnected moved and re-connected this morning and I am just about up and running only now ... :runaway:

I am not renowned for rushing into things you know ... especially when it is physical work type stuff ... :eek:

Anyway back at full strength now and ready to start work tomorrow ... :(

Sorry about the hijack Adam ... ;)

Cheers guys ... :p

Good to see you getting started again Ven :LOL: ;)

(y)

Back