how much for this pair?

Name
Tom Storey
Edit My Images
Yes
i have a canon 24-85 USM and a sigma 18-50 1:3.5 which i plan on replacing with a sigma 17-70 if they can sell for enough.

what would reasonable price be for selling both of these?

the canon has the hood and a cir-pol filter, is boxed and is in pretty much mint condition.

the sigma has the hood and is also in as near to mint condition as possible.

Check out eBay see if you can find any on there, plus second hand camera shops etc..

have tried that, which is why im asking here.

nobody got any idea then?

I would say maybe £30 to £60 for the Canon depending on whether its silver or B&W (B&W will probably get a little more.

Not sure about the Sigma because you havent mentioned the aperture, guessing its a f2.8-4.5 you may get about £100+ for it depending on condition, whats included, and whether the suns out on that day;)

The f3.5-5.6 is probably worth approx £50 ish.

All just personal guesstimates on what I would probably stretch to if I was interested.

£30-60? these retail at about £250. i was thinking £170ish sounds reasonable since it has the hood and cir-pol filter

Sorry my mistake on the Canon, think I must have seen 24 & thought 28 (doh), maybe £100 to £150 for the Canon on review.

Had a quick look on ebay for you...
24-85 - found this one which sold for £122. So less fees the seller may have got say £110

Link

And this is one of a few sigmas that sold for around £42

Back