excalibur2

My F4's Broken...
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
How to create a poll in entry of shots

Last edited:
@excalibur2 Brian, the poll should be set up in the entries thread. There's a drop down menu that gives you the option of setting up a poll and you put the names in there.

Thanks all but can't see a delete button to remove the poll and did select new poll (but not "create poll" in entry thread) :banghead: so I'll have another go as if everyone else can do it, it must be me. :(
How do I get the spaces going down to enter each person? And not shown in fishyfish's example is underneath possible responses I've got "poll choice" ?

Last edited:
Thanks all but can't see a delete button to remove the poll and did select new poll (but not "create poll" in entry thread) :banghead: so I'll have another go as if everyone else can do it, it must be me. :(
How do I get the spaces going down to enter each person? And not shown in fishyfish's example is underneath possible responses I've got "poll choice" ?
Every time you create a choice it automatically creates a new line underneath.

So it is. To avoid getting confused, like I did, I should point out that this thread doesn't actually contain the poll, which is actually in the original thread "New Old film ..." down the page a way.

So it is. To avoid getting confused, like I did, I should point out that this thread doesn't actually contain the poll, which is actually in the original thread "New Old film ..." down the page a way.

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. o_O :D

Well, I'm not a gambling man, but I bet my photo hasn't even got a single vote yet! ;)

PS don't bother trying to sort it out, it wouldn't have won and it's not worth the chaos and disruption that would no doubt ensue! :giggle:

Last edited:
Well, I'm not a gambling man, but I bet my photo hasn't even got a single vote yet! ;)

PS don't bother trying to sort it out, it wouldn't have won and it's not worth the chaos and disruption that would no doubt ensue! :giggle:

:eggface: corrected, happened to me once and thought the same way i.e. I wouldn't have won....but the challenge is not advertised very well, how do I change the thread title to add "poll added" erm with fairy lights in colour also o_O

Last edited:
If you're the thread starter, you can edit the thread title yourself (sorry, can't remember exactly how but it's not too difficult!). Fairy lights in colour might need admin (or higher...) intervention!

If you're the thread starter, you can edit the thread title yourself (sorry, can't remember exactly how but it's not too difficult!). Fairy lights in colour might need admin (or higher...) intervention!

erm well I did click on edit but it doesn't show the thread title :rolleyes:

erm well I did click on edit but it doesn't show the thread title :rolleyes:

In a thread you've created, you should see the following menu at the upper right of the posts:
edit title 1.JPG
Click the Edit thread option and you'll get a pop-up like this:
edit title 2.JPG

Just edit the title and click Save.

Not sure if pop-up blockers might cause an issue if you have one running.

In a thread you've created, you should see the following menu at the upper right of the posts:
View attachment 288583
Click the Edit thread option and you'll get a pop-up like this:
View attachment 288584

Just edit the title and click Save.

Not sure if pop-up blockers might cause an issue if you have one running.

silly me I was editing the poll :rolleyes: money might attract voters.

Back