How to get a number one single in one easy step.

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
EASY!
Go dig Eva Cassidy out of the ground, plug her into the mains and record a duet with her.

Is it only me who thinks there is something not right about using dead people to make money?

yeah or have a talent show on TV with a dodgy phone in, get the winner to release any old crap, get to christmas number 1 and never be heard of again

Damm, beat me to it:bonk:

Much rather Melua/Cassidy hit no 1 than any of the x-factor bunch!!! These shows have taken the fun out of the Xmas no 1 event which I used to quite enjoy!

Bah humbug!!!!

When told of the death of Elvis Presley, his Hollywood agent is said to have remarked: "good career move".

When told of the death of Elvis Presley, his Hollywood agent is said to have remarked: "good career move".

...he wasn't wrong, Eva Cassidy released two albums before she died in 1996 and NINE since!

Mind you, Eva Cassidy is probably the only vocalist who can make Dido sound upbeat!

X factor has ruined the Christmas number one. Apparently xfactor is out selling all the others put together. I'm still tempted to put a tenner on "any one else winning" as it's a £500 return. hmmm...

X factor has ruined the Christmas number one. Apparently xfactor is out selling all the others put together. I'm still tempted to put a tenner on "any one else winning" as it's a £500 return. hmmm...

Your statement is only half true

X factor has ruined UK music

Back