Answered How to leave the Hot Topics forum?

Maybe try clearing any cookies relating to talkphotography.co.uk or log out and log in again.

I blocked Hot Topics a while ago now and Talk Photography is a much nicer place without it. Funny too that a number of people in there never seem to venture out here to discuss photography, which is nice.

I think you'll need to log off and back in and refresh cache to stop seeing it - unless one of the more experienced Mods advises otherwise, it looks like you should no longer have access now.

Maybe try clearing any cookies relating to talkphotography.co.uk or log out and log in again.

I blocked Hot Topics a while ago now and Talk Photography is a much nicer place without it. Funny too that a number of people in there never seem to venture out here to discuss photography, which is nice.
Things is, when a post is made talking about a photo topic, the thread soon get derailed. It can start with a snide comment, the thread soon ends up in a mess.
This used to be the most friendliest forum about, but not so sure now.

Anyway, off to take some photos, before the light has completely gone. ;)

nope, logged out, refreshed, deleted all cookies etc twice now it's still there.
Ages ago I asked to have my access removed and that was done by ADMIN, with the change of ownership I suddenly found that I had access to it and a request to @Cobra got it sorted again.

nope, logged out, refreshed, deleted all cookies etc twice now it's still there.

I think it resets overnight, so tomorrow you hopefully you will be out

I've gone into my profile and unticked the box accessing Hot Topics and saved, but can still access it? Is there a way to remove Hot Topics from my account?
It needs to be done in permissions (Admin function) un ticking the box doesn't totally exclude you.
I'll do it in a bit Paul :)

You shouldn't be able to even see the forum now Paul.
Any problems let me know :)

Why can't you just stop clicking the link?
Or can't you help yourself? :LOL:
You’re right I cant which is why I don’t want any part of some of the s*** that happens in there anymore

and I've now spotted where to disable it as an Admin!

Back