Howdy from The Colony, Texas, USA

Name
Jeffry
Edit My Images
No
Hi, I'm Jeff! I'm glad to be here to share and learn! I'm located in North Texas, on the north side of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. I like all types of photography but focus mostly on wildlife and nature.

Hi Jeff and welcome to TP

We have a some cousins from across the pond........ but two new ones in one evening might be a 'record' ;). Though the earlier one seems to already know one of our regular wildlife members @Lez325

I'll look forward to seeing some of your critters :)

Hi Jeff and welcome to TP

We have a some cousins from across the pond........ but two new ones in one evening might be a 'record' ;). Though the earlier one seems to already know one of our regular wildlife members @Lez325

I'll look forward to seeing some of your critters :)
Thank you for the welcome! Someone else knows @Lez325 as well... ;) he mentioned TP a few days back. I guess I should mention that I know @K9Kirk as well. :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome! Someone else knows @Lez325 as well... ;) he mentioned TP a few days back. I guess I should mention that I know @K9Kirk as well. :)
:runaway: crumbs.......................it is either a conspiracy or yet another example of just how small a world we live on/in :D

Hi, I'm Jeff! I'm glad to be here to share and learn! I'm located in North Texas, on the north side of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. I like all types of photography but focus mostly on wildlife and nature.
Welcome Jeff- glad you joined us Buddy :)
:runaway: crumbs.......................it is either a conspiracy or yet another example of just how small a world we live on/in :D
I move in many (Global) circles Laurence :) Kirk & Jeff are both good guys and excellent photographers too

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Jeff, I hope you enjoy yourself here :welcome:
:fuji:

Welcome Jeff, it'll be interesting to see your images. I did my pilot training in Abilene, West Texas, so know the interesting landscape and different flora and fauna you have there.

Hi Jeff, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

"I too am from the USA (Murfreesboro TN) originally and then (Spring Creek TN). Now more or less permanently in the UK"

Welcome to the forum Jeff, I hope you enjoy yourself here :welcome:
:fuji:
Thank you!
Welcome Jeff, it'll be interesting to see your images. I did my pilot training in Abilene, West Texas, so know the interesting landscape and different flora and fauna you have there.
Thank you! I'm about three hours west of Abilene, and the terrain is slightly different here, being blackland prairie. I did spend a lot of time in San Angelo, so I'm very familiar with the West Texas terrain, but didn't have a decent camera back then. I'll have to go back out there some day to get some shots.
Hi Jeff, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

"I too am from the USA (Murfreesboro TN) originally and then (Spring Creek TN). Now more or less permanently in the UK"
Thank you!
Thank you!

Looks like I'm a little late to the party, but hello! I'm new here too, and we're practically neighbors, I'm in Little Elm! About 7 miles or 11 kilometers. What are the odds?

Looks like I'm a little late to the party, but hello! I'm new here too, and we're practically neighbors, I'm in Little Elm! About 7 miles or 11 kilometers. What are the odds?
Well, howdy neighbor! :)

Back