North England Howdy !

Name
A Standish
Edit My Images
No
Hello to all,

I'm new to the forum, Talk Photography and just wanted to introduce myself. I left the forces in 2001 and started my journey in civilian life, I was a hobbyist photographer for many a year before even thinking about making the leap. Mark Standish Photography Ltd is my company and for the last two years, it has been growing, always a working progress. I'm always learning with my photography & videography, trying out new ideas. Some good, some bad, and some very bad! Only recently have I started to venture on to photojournalism which I have covered a few stories. Being a veteran, I have covered stories with regards to Northern Ireland and how veterans are being charged for their actions many, many years ago.

My work covers weddings, events, headshots, model portfolios, sports, and more. I am a photographer, videographer and photojournalist. I live in Wigan in the North West and often travel around to various locations. Currently starting up my own podcast & researching for my new book which I am writing. I am the editor of my own online magazine.

I enjoy in my downtime to create photos from Star Wars & Marvel characters. I look forward to reading your posts within the forum and talking to like-minded people.

Keep taking photos and enjoy what you are doing, or your doing it wrong!

Best Wishes

Mark

"Come & join me on Instagram or Twitter, say hello"
Mark Standish Photography

Welcome to the forum Mark, I hope you enjoy yourself here and good luck with your venture (y)

Hi Mark, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

welcome to TP which mob was you with?

welcome from an ex Mob member - 22 years ( 2 Para)

Looking forward to seeing what you do photographically speaking

Les :)

Hi Everyone, thanks for the welcome ! I was with the Royal Logistic Corps, did a tour in Kosovo in 99.

Back