Huge feet, balding on top, scruffy.......

crusher

Greengrass
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
If this hadn't been the Bird Forum, I could have been describing some of the forum members from Portsmouth/Southampton area. Only kidding chaps :LOL:

As it is.............a Moorhen chick! C & C welcome as always.

3581570625_11cca8bb93_o.jpg

Hi Keith,

What a strange looking bird with disproportionately large feet. I like the shot but personally think a tighter crop would have been the way to go to draw even greater attention to the chick. That being said I am no expert and am relatively new to photography, so this is really just a personal opinion :)

Hi Keith,

What a strange looking bird with disproportionately large feet. I like the shot but personally think a tighter crop would have been the way to go to draw even greater attention to the chick. That being said I am no expert and am relatively new to photography, so this is really just a personal opinion :)

Thanks for taking the trouble to comment. We were all new to photography once and that is no bar to giving your opinions. I might try a closer crop later if I have time but for the moment I quite like this version. Thanks again and keep commenting(y)

:) I think that is a superb shot and like the style and composition of it - water in backgorund looks great and main subject looks sharp :clap:

Thanks very much.

'ang on, I don't come from Southampton but its still pretty accurate :D

Perhaps a little less headroom?
But its still a great shot, none the less Keith (y)

A case of kettle and pot springs to mind here Keith :LOL: Nice shot Mate ;)

'ang on, I don't come from Southampton but its still pretty accurate :D

Perhaps a little less headroom?
But its still a great shot, none the less Keith (y)

Thanks. As to the description.........you and me both:LOL:

A case of kettle and pot springs to mind here Keith :LOL: Nice shot Mate ;)

I can't argue with that:LOL:

Wow those feet are amazing! Great capture would love to see the crop :)

They're not the prettiest little creatures, nicely taken Keith :)

Back