Captive Hunstsman sub adult moult

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
This was my first attempt at stacking using my old Olympus E-500 and 40-150mm sigma lens plus DCR-250. I used an improvised light box with a soft light over head. This moult is a stack of 25.. I was using Helicon focus trial version. Oh its a banded Huntsman spider from Australia. Leg span reach 6 inches and they move so fast they appear to teleport. I bred 100's of em.
I'm still trying to decide if i should buy this software as i can't get on with Photoshop stacking.

file.php

Excellent work and scary looking beast. I think you've made some good decisions around the DoF. Light looks very nice and even, as you would expect from a light tent, I think you can afford to crop closer to the face to give it more impact.

Be sure to check out Zerene before making any purchasing decisions. There is a free trial available for that too.

THanks, ive tried both and found helicon easier but i dont like the yearly licence with it. I might have another go with combine though. :)

Lite version is $30 a year or unlimited $115
Pro $55 a year or unlimited $200

So yea sorry my mistake :(

I only did one or two after recovering from a heart attack last July but i would love to have another go some time. :)

A really great highly detailed shot Andy, and a nice bit of stacking.(y)

George.

Wow, fantastic result.

Back